What makes the evetos internship great is the flexibility to work from anywhere! Our team meets regularly using online conferences, video chats, e-mails, or in person at a location that’s convenient for you. Or perhaps working from our shiny new office in downtown St. Louis would be a better option, either way we’re here for you! Live the startup lifestyle as we prepare to launch our group order application.
We prefer to work with colleges to help students earn credit towards their degree, but if you would just like to add a great internship experience to your resume we accept that as well. We are in search of creative minds to fill several positions available:
In a fast-paced startup, you’ll be wearing many hats, but responsibilities include:
- • Creating webpage layouts, including form fields.
- • Creating static webpage mockups.
- • Designing HTML email templates.
- • General design work, including helping revise our website design.
More technical skills that will earn you major brownie points:
- • Ability to create Hi-fi mockups
- • Ability to style mockups with CSS
- • Experience in Adobe Creative Suite software
- • Experience building HTML emails with sensitivity to email client compatibility
- • Experience working with (styling).net code
Business and Marketing
You will be working closely with the marketing team with the responsibilities of:
- • Learn about marketing techniques, margins, purchasing, advertising, etc.
- • Helping with e-mail campaigns and promotions.
- • Composing press releases and discovering innovative ways of developing a buzz regarding our business.
- • Market analysis and research, target demographic research, business plan development.
- • Work with your personal organizational affiliates and university
We are looking for some interns to help us do the following:
- • Create brilliant, touching, hilarious, poignant evetos videos.
- • Dream up cool ideas and help us execute social media campaigns.
- • Write social posts and blog posts. (know Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest at the very, very least)
- • Carry sandwiches.
- • Help us track usage and then engage the best users out there to make great content.
- • Be positive.
- • Eat sandwiches.
Help out and show us your creative writing skills by:
- • Assist with general editing on various materials and website
- • Use and enhance your editing and creative writing skills
- • Assist with slogans, copy editing, social networking, web site content, personalized columns, etc.
What we need in a candidate
Here are some things we are looking for:
- • Positive Attitude
- • Ability to think outside of the box
- • On time
- • Shows up
- • Willingness to learn
- • Ability to correct Justin’s speling
- • General awesomeness
A little more: We’re conveniently located a block from the Convention Center metro stop. You will work in our downtown office and from home.
Why not earn college credits in style as well as building up your resume with an excellent internship experience! We’ll drag you along to St. Louis startup events, introduce you to the community, and keep you entertained as best we can.